Tuesday, May 16, 2017

Just some repost on what am I doing

Hello, May!

It's been more than 6 months after I "resigned".  I wasn't doing nothing,  I make illustrations for some freelance project, barely enough for the monthly bill but I guess it's still alright to not looking for a new full time job. Aaaaand... I'm planning on making animation!


It's still a long way to go but I will start as soon as I have the fund.  Like always, it's a self-funding project.  I really want to get another fund but I am a really bad producer and I don't want to postpone the project for another year.

I also participate in some workshops:
A thriller writing class, because deep inside I still want to be a writer.


then a watercolor drawing class, because I really need to learn.  The Instructor is also from DKV, only 11 years younger. (D*mn, I'm old).






and also "punch needle embroidery" workshop, cause it's always fun to learn new things.
I already bought a lot of fabric to make some embroideries at home :)



See, I am not doing nothing.  So, let me know if there is any other fun event or workshop in Bandung :)

No comments: