Friday, June 25, 2010

My Name Card

Finally! I have a name card!
Nope, not a business card, only a name card.
No titles because titles don't give me the right definition.
I'm a designer, maybe an animator or something else,
but I don't think people would likely give a call only by looking at my titles.
I must be lucky if they do call me, but I'm not sure that I would be happy.
They wouldn't know what they are buying, if they didn't see my portfolio.




So here's my name card design.
I already print some on Java paper.
of course the real number and email address are in the printed version.
Plain but it's enough for now.

2 comments:

Justin said...

That's an interesting idea, not adding a title to your card. I think that's smart in your case, and possibly for me too, because I also do much more than just one thing. It's ashame you can't use an animuguri on your card though ;)

zuperdzigh said...

animuguri? I love that word, but I think i would sounded like anime-girl :)