Thursday, June 04, 2009

Sajen

It's been a while since the last post. Yes, not a while, it's been a long time since the last post. I have many things to write and post, and it is hard for me to stay focus on one topic, so let me get to the point

I won! Hurray! I won!!!!!
(Is it too "to the point"?)

On 2009, The Indonesian ministry of Industry held an animation contest for the first time. And luckily, I won the third prize in the professional category. When I said "luckily", it means I am truly lucky.

Wait a minute, am I a pro ? and right now in my head, I am screaming , "NOOOOO! Are you kidding??"

There were 3 categories for the contest, students, college students, and pros. I am not a student. I still have a "college student card", but I am not a college student anymore, I never paid the tuition since the 3rd year. So I wrote a statement on the CD, "I am not a student, nor a pro"

I have been working as an animator for 2 years, but I don't think I am a pro. It is different between making animation and being animator. I got paid by being an animator even when I'm not making animation, but I'm not always get money when making animation.

Hey... maybe I should not admit that I am not a pro. It is bad if I want to get a new job. So forget what you read... forget what you read.... :D

I am a pro, at least I have a signature from the ministry of industry which proof that I am a pro!

hmm... just in case you are curious about the animation, you may check it on:

Sajen (the new link a link link)

Please leave a comment, what do you think?

edited (february 24/2011): updated the link to the animations

No comments: